Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Hopeless Cause

The fact that I thought my mom might actually blog was pretty silly. Although she's pretty tech savy...she reads plenty of blogs, can even comment on them! And she facebooks and texts like it is nobody's business, but I should of thought that even though she can do and does all of these things...she is not a writer. Not because she can't write, but because she choses not to. I don't know where I came from because I come from a family of non journal keepers. Nobody in my family is good at keeping a journal...my mother's entire journal life consists a few pages....and who knows how many she ripped out simply because she "messed up" and that means the page is no longer perfect. You aren't allowed to scribble it out, you must rip it out (Guess I know where some of my perfectionism comes from?) Anyhow, you get the point...I keep am a journal she doesn't. I blog, she doesn't. I will keep my hopes up that one day she will, but for now, I will keep the world updated on the happenings of the Schaefer's. I can't promise to be great at it...I have my own life blog to keep up and some of that overlaps with the Schaefer Family too, but I will do my best. I have a feeling the personal who will enjoy its updates anyway will be my Mom. Pictures are also not guaranteed, because my mother doesn't believe in them. No joke.

3 comments:

  1. LOL!! I believe in lots of pictures of my children look at the scrapbooks. I don't even have enough room in my house for all of them. But no I am not a writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just don't believe in pictures of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright I need you to let me on here so that i can defend myself all this sleep crap is junk. I am now officially blogging on this with you. You make it sound like i am just a lazy butt. I am putting a disclaimer on this.

    ReplyDelete